Cascata Golf Course’s private gates open to a spectacular landscape that forms a regal backdrop for a golf experience like no other. This Reese Jones par-72 course provides stunning vistas at every turn, including the 3,600-foot peak at Red Mountain, lush fairways, lakes, and streams. Class A PGA professionals attend to equipment, fashion or instruction needs, and players are accompanied on-course by a Tour-class caddie.
Key Golf was hired to take over the maintenance of Cascata in February of 2010
- Maintaining the pumps and Water features that make Cascata an enviable desert oasis while maintaining a high level of water conservation
- Maintaining the 10 pumps for the 5 water features year round
- Maintaining quality turf year round with extreme Summer and Winter weather conditions
- Unmaintained overgrown landscape
- Training staff to be more efficient
- Managing the extensive 8 Miles of cart path that creates logistical challenges
- Size of Tee’s did not meet existing scheduled number of rounds
- Repairing 18 Year Old Concrete Cart Paths
- Improving Bunker Quality & Playability
- Meeting Water Efficiencies in light of reduced quality and quality supplies without deteriorating the quality of the course and the play.
- High level Clubhouse Amenities
- Tee’s that were designed for less than 10,000 rounds of annual play
- Remoteness of the location of the Golf Course
- Providing the Highest level of golf course maintenance to match the quality and uniqueness of the course
- Implemented a site specific Agronomy Program
- Implemented a site specific Professional Training Program
- Utilized our In-House Construction & Landscape Team
- Introduced new and innovative products that bring on efficiencies and water conservation
- Increased size of Tee’s to accommodate the demand for more play
- Utilized in-house equipment to maintain and restore bunkers to original condition
Over the past few years we have widened fairways removed rough areas and created a more enjoyable player experience for players of all skill levels.